The Governors and Trustees would like to amend the school admission policy effective from September 2018.
The consultation schedule is as follows:
|Consultation period||Monday 7 November to Friday 16 December 2016|
|Policy determined||by 28 February 2017|
|Policy published||by 15 March 2017|
|Objections to arrangements must be referred to the Schools Adjudicator||by 15 May 2017|
The proposed change is on page 3 of the policy. The school would like to change oversubscription criteria D, distance from home to school, from driving distance to straight line distance (in miles).
Lincolnshire County Council will publicise the consultation:
- to all Lincolnshire schools by email,
- to neighbouring Local Authorities by email,
- to Parish and District Councils by email,
- to the Lincoln Diocesan Board of Education by email,
- through their website and social media presence,
- by issuing a press release.
For more information please go to:
In addition, the school will publicise to parents via the school newsletter.
Comments on the proposed change should be sent to the school Admissions Manager, Sharron Baird-Parker by 16 December 2016.