The Governors and Trustees would like to amend the school admission policy effective from September 2019.
The consultation schedule is as follows:
|Consultation period||Monday 6 November to Friday 15 December 2017|
|Policy determined||by 28 February 2018|
|Policy published||by 15 March 2018|
|Objections to arrangements must be referred to the Schools Adjudicator||by 15 May 2018|
The proposed change is on page 2 of the policy. The school would like to incorporate a new oversubscription criteria:
- The school is the nearest the child’s home address
By nearest school we mean the school closest to the child’s home address. The nearest school will be measured by Lincolnshire County Council schools admission team from the post office address point of their home to the post office address point of the school.
Lincolnshire County Council will publicise the consultation:
- to all Lincolnshire schools,
- to neighbouring Local Authorities by email,
- to Parish and District Councils by email,
- to the Lincoln Diocesan Board of Education by email,
- through their website and social media presence,
- by issuing a press release.
For more information please go to:
In addition, the school will publicise the proposal to parents via the school newsletter.
Comments on the proposed change should be sent to the school Admissions Manager, Sharron Baird-Parker by 15 December 2017.